- 4 scallops
- 100g mussels
- 100g lentils
- 500ml oil
- 500g leek (green part)
- Rice or any other crackers
- Salt, pepper
1. Cut the scallops in half and fry on one side in the butter. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
2. Cook the lentils and mussels, then blend until smooth.
3. Chop the green parts of the leek, pour the oil over it and bring it to a boil. Strain off and you have green oil.
4. Place a scallop on a plate, add some of the mussel puree on the side and garnish with leek oil and rice or any other cracker.