- 700g sea bass
- 150g buttermilk
- 10g agar-agar powder
- Small vegetables which are in season
- Seasoning herbs
1. In a pot of hot water gently boil the sliced vegetables. Remove them from the water while they are still crunchy and pat them dry.
2. In a pan fry the sea bass until soft. Place the vegetables on top of the fried fish pieces and sprinkle generously with seasoning herbs.
3. Bring the buttermilk to a boil and allow it to evaporate a bit. Add the agar-agar powder. Pour the buttermilk into the small molds and allow to set until jelly consistency.
4. Sprinkle the fish with lemon juice and serve. Place the buttermilk jelly on the side.