According to Deivydas this cake is very dangerous, as, after tasting this one, no other chocolate cake will taste as delicious and your friends will always expect you to treat them with this extraordinary delicacy:)
- 300g dark chocolate (min. 70% cocoa solids)
- 300g butter
- 100g peanut butter
- 300g egg yolks
- 300g brown sugar
- 450g egg whites
1. Melt the chocolate, butter and peanut butter until smooth on a low heat. Do not overheat.
2. Beat the egg yolks together (best to use pasteurized eggs or the ones you buy from a reliable seller) and brown sugar until fluffy.
3. Whisk the egg whites (best to use pasteurized) until almost stiff.
4. Fold the chocolate-butter mixture and beaten yolks together.
Carefully fold the egg whites into the chocolate-butter-yolks mixture.
5. Set aside half of the batter and place in fridge. Pour the other half into a baking tin (fill around 3-4 cm high) and bake in the oven at 170° C for 20 minutes. Allow to cool.
6. Cover the baked and cooled cake with the raw batter and place in the fridge for at least 10 hours.
7. Decorate the cake with your favourite fresh berries, purees, nuts, crushed biscuits or meringues.