Salmon served with avocados is a classical combination but what if you add a twist it with some strawberries? This delicate and intriguing appetizer is easy to make and it is the perfect choice for the start of the beautiful evening.
FOR THE TARTARE
- 100g boneless salmon fillet, skinless
- ½ avocado
- 2-3 strawberries
- 50g fresh cucumber
- 2 radishes
- 10g of greens of your choice (arugula, beetroot leaves, sunflower sprouts)
FOR THE DRESSING
- 30-40 ml lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 60ml olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- 100g black olives without pits
1. Mix all of the dressing ingredients until well blended.
2. Cut the salmon, avocado and strawberries into cubes, then add a few tablespoons of the dressing and mix together well. Cut the cucumber and radish into thin slices and put the prepared salmon tartare on top of them. Garnish with the greens and some extra dressing. Sprinkle a little olive powder over the top.
3. Prepare the olive powder. Dry the olives in the oven at 60º C for 8 hours until they are completely dried then grind them in a food processor.
You can serve the tartare on thin slices of toasted baguette. Place the baguette in the freezer for a short time and then cut it into thin slices. Toast them in the oven at 180º C for about 3-4 minutes.