- 400g turbot fillet
- 30g butter
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 3 medium size potatoes
- 100g sour cream
- 50g fennel
- Various sprouts (as a garnish)
1. Cut the turbot fillet into 4 pieces and season with spices. In a skillet, add the butter and fry the fish for a few minutes.
2. Roast the potatoes in hot ashes (if you don’t have ashes, simply cook the potatoes), then cut them into small cubes. In a frying pan, add the butter, potatoes, sour cream and cook for about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Cut the fennel into thin slices and fry in a pan for a few minutes.
4. Place the turbot, potatoes and fennel on a plate. Garnish with various sprouts.