- 1kg octopus (a few fresh octopi or one big frozen and cooked octopus)
- 900g blue potatoes
- 1 big sweet potato
- 2 glasses white wine
- Salt, pepper (according to your taste)
- Olive oil
1. In a saucepan pour the olive oil and add a few garlic cloves. When the pan is very hot, add the octopi and fry it. If you are preparing one big octopus, first cut it into smaller pieces and parboil in a pot. After some frying time, add the parsley, pepper, salt, white wine and braise for some time.
2. In separate pots cook unpeeled blue potatoes and unpeeled sweet potato. Generously sprinkle the blue potatoes with salt and cut into slices. Peel the sweet potato and cut into small cubes.
3. Place blue potatoes on a plate. Add the braised octopus on top of potatoes and sweet potato cubes on the side. You can season with a few drops of red balsamic vinegar.