- 800g aged beef tenderloin
- Marjoram, thyme
- Salt, pepper
1. Place the steak on a grill or over a campfire, using a wire rack. Cook the steak until it’s at your desired temperature for doneness, then remove from the heat and allow the meat to rest for 5-6 minutes.
2. Fry the boletus, onions, marjoram and thyme in butter. You can add the garlic clove too.
3. Prepare the vegetables. Season zucchini’s with salt and pepper to keep them crisp and fry in a butter for 4-5 minutes. Fry the parsnip for 10-12 minutes.
4. In a boiling water cook the potatoes then fry them in butter together with the rest of the vegetables until they are nicely browned.
5. Serve the steak and boletus on a plate. Season with salt and pepper.