- 12 pcs. cooked small red and yellow beetroots
- Sea salt
- “Cabernet Sauvignon” wine vinegar
- “Chardonnay” wine vinegar
- Olive oil
- 400g watermelon
- 200g feta cheese
- 40g pumpkin seeds
- 40g pine nuts
- Greens and herbs of your taste
1. Mix the “Cabernet Sauvignon” wine vinegar, sea salt and olive oil and pour over the red beetroots, then mix the “Chardonnay” wine vinegar, sea salt and olive oil and pour over the yellow beetroots. Set both bowls with beetroots aside to marinate for 3-4 hour and slice into thin rounds.
2. Cut the watermelon into cubes and de-seed.
3. Place the beetroot rounds and watermelon cubes on a plate. Sprinkle the feta cheese, roasted pumpkin and pine nuts on top. Season with olive oil and greens and herbs of your taste.