- 1 pineapple
- 3 nectarines
- 3 passion fruits
- Bananas, grapefruits and oranges (optionally)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime
FOR THE CREAM
- 600g natural yoghurt
- 250ml beetroot juice
- 30 g sugar
1. Prepare the fruits. Slice the unpeeled pineapple into thick slices. Cut the nectarines and passion fruits in half. Cut the unpeeled citrus fruits into wedges. Peel the bananas.
2. Melt the honey and mix with the lime juice.
3. Grill the fruits until softened and grill marks appear. At the end of cooking, brush the fruits with the honey and lime mixture and grill for another 30 seconds on both sides.
4. Make the yoghurt-beetroot cream. Whisk the yoghurt (preferably Greek yoghurt) and pour into the glasses. Mix the beetroot juice with sugar and simmer on a low heat until the liquid is reduced to 50-70 ml (it should take around 30 minutes). Relish the yoghurt with the juice.
5. Serve the grilled fruits with the yoghurt-beetroot cream.