Instead of a traditional sweet dessert, try your favourite cheeses. Enjoy them with different berry jams and wines.
- A few different types of your favourite cheeses
- Your favourite berry jams or marmalades
1. Make the “cake” from the pieces of a few different types of your favourite cheeses (you can use hard, semi-hard, blue or soft cheeses).
2. Serve the cake with your favourite berry jams or marmalades.
3. Pair this “cheese cake” with wine (see the pairing list in the drinks section).
4. The semi-hard cheese goes well with cranberry and cow-berry jams. The hard cheese goes well with fig jam. A classic pleaser – the blue cheese and apricot jam. Soft fresh cheese is delicious with raspberry and strawberry jams.