Boost your fortitude with a true vitamin bomb. Fresh tuna fish with spring vegetables is all you need after the long winter months to help bring back vitality. The mild and refreshing yoghurt sauce makes this dish even tastier.
FOR THE TUNA:
- 400g tuna
- Fresh cabbage leaves
- Longer rosemary sprigs with woody ends
- 200g small green peppers
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Fresh spring greens of your choice
- Lime juice
- Salt, pepper
FOR THE SAUCE:
- 100g natural or Greek yoghurt
- ½ lime
- 20g cilantro
- 10g mint
- Salt, pepper
1. Prepare the rosemary sprigs. Take off some of the leaves from the bigger, woody sprigs so that you can use the sprigs as skewers for the tuna pieces. If you can’t find woody rosemary sprigs you can use any wooden skewers.
2. Cut the tuna into oblong pieces and thread them onto skewers. Drizzle them with the oil and lime juice then season with salt and pepper.
If you wish you can sprinkle on some sesame seeds. Heat a pan and fry the skewers briefly on each side to seal the tuna pieces but leave the inside rare.
3. Make the sauce. Season the natural or Greek yoghurt with the lime, lemon or orange peel, chopped cilantro and mint. Mix all of the ingredients well.
4. Prepare the red peppers. Season them with salt, pepper, lime juice and olive oil, then simply fry them on a grill pan.
5. Place the tuna pieces, greens of your choice and fried peppers on the cabbage leave. Garnish with the sauce and serve.